In the context of the BRAIN-be 2.0
FAIR-GNSS project funded by the Belgian Science Policy Office BELSPO
the Royal Observatory of Belgium, together open science experts at Ghent University, is organizing a webinar
Putting the FAIR principles into practice: the journey of a GNSS data repository
on October 11th
2022 (14:00-17:00 GMT+2).
The purpose of this webinar is to:
- introduce you to FAIR data principles
- showcase a practical implementation of the FAIR principles guidelines in the context of the FAIR-GNSS project.
In particular, we will guide you through the steps (and the issues) we faced in the process of applying FAIR principles to the data in our repositories:
- restructuring the data repositories
- use of Persistent Identifiers for data: DOI for GNSS data
- proposals for metadata standards for GNSS data as FAIR digital objects.
Details about the meeting agenda will follow.